· System comprised of 26-pair
cable assemblies, 26-pair
connectors and distribution boxes.
· High-reliability 26 pair connectors are designed for
interconnections under extreme field conditions, are
impossible to mismate, even in
· 26 pair plugs mate interchangeably with both receptacles
and plugs, permitting
connection of either cable end to any other cable end of
· Redundant 26 pair design provides 104 contacts for 52
cable conductors (26 pairs)
assures circuit continuity with up to 50% contact damage
(jumpers linking redundant
contact pairs are welded for reliability).
· Rugged, waterproof 26 pair connectors resist wear and
damage caused by dragging
on the ground or through water, even without covers.
· Four standard types of 26-pair cable assemblies are
250 ft. cable with two plugs
and cable reel.
250 ft. cable with two plugs.
25 ft. cable with two plugs.
15 ft. cable with one plug and one stripped, dressed and
(other lengths available on request)
· Cable reel with hold-down
strap accommodates up to 250' of cable, permits free
unreeling under all conditions.
· Two types of distribution boxes are available:
1) Larger model contains four
receptacles, each connected to one of four sets of 52
binding posts, a total of 208 binding posts.
2) Smaller model contains two receptacles connected in
parallel and to one set of 52
Distribution box binding posts facilitate connection of
stripped cable wires with
spring-loaded, cam-action jaws.
· Special contact test assembly without jumpers permits
testing plugs and receptacles,
contact by contact, quickly and easily.